OCD

2996 Victor

"Is it me?" as dear old Terry Wogan used to say.....

Who else is guilty of going through their followed threads and using the Update Preferences button to group like threads together? For instance, I've got the equivalent of a page of Spitfire threads, almost two pages worth of Beaufighter threads. I haven't dared consider the Hurricane threads.

And when a new one is started that's got lots of good info in it, who then does Update Preferences again so that the new thread is grouped with all the others on the same subject?

Like I said, "Is it me?" I suspect the padded cell and canvas jacket with extra long sleeves await.....

Cheers,

Mark

3 hours ago, Mark Harmsworth said:

This definitely sounds like something I should know but seem to be completely ignorant about. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Mark

Hi Mark,

In Your Account, go to Manage Followed Content, then Topics, where you'll find the list of threads you follow (expect to know this already!).

Under each thread is a drop down, which if you click on that and then click on Update Preferences, when you refresh the page it sends that thread to the top of your list.

HTH :)

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1