Lukgraph Hawker Nimrod MK I 1/32 scale resin kit

18 hours ago, TheyJammedKenny! said:

Beautifully done!  On the real thing, the position of the hot exhausts would worry any pilot climbing out of the cockpit.  Easy goes it!

Thank you and you are right, it was something I thought about too. Must have been a secret trick 😅

• Haha 1

Wow, that is just spectacular. I've been lucky to see the two fly in the UK a lot over the years, and this just looks incredibly lifelike!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JWM said:

You have pushed the limits of realism... There was a large benefit from side of the quality of the kit of course, but this was just a staring point.

Congrats

J-W

Thank you ! Yes I always try to get a kit as close to reality as I can 😃

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bigbadbadge said:

Crikey, a brave move, what a cracking model of a lovely looking aircraft. Great work,  loved following the build and will certainly use when I do mine too.

Thanks for sharing it. Certainly glad that none of the spilt ink landed on your model,  phew.

Chris

Thank you for your kind words Chris 😃 Glad people liked the little details I shared. If you have questions do not hesitate. 

Glijn

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chaotic Mike said:

Glorious! Do you have a build log? It is next in line for my stash reduction, having built up the Dragon Rapide over the winter. 

Thanks 😃 I Made a WIP on Britmodeller but the last part was not detailed but you can find many details here: 

The walkaround photographs in the instruction  sheet were taken by me, I shared my walkaround photographs for the development of this kit.

Take care

Glijn

Edited by Lightpainter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lightpainter said:

Thank you for your kind words Chris 😃 Glad people liked the little details I shared. If you have questions do not hesitate. 

Glijn

Thanks Glijn, very kind of you. It is a great build.

Chris

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, echen said:

Before I opened this I just saw "Nimrod". In my ignorance I was a bit surprised - a 1/32 maritime patrol plane - must be a massive kit!

Beautiful Hawker Nimrod; great modelling, fabulous detail.

I had the same initial thought about what it was. I definitely agree with the "great modeling, fabulous detail" comment. Very very true!

• Like 1

Working on resin models is always bringing its lot of surprises and troubles. But you have finished yours brilliantly. Well done.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Agent K said:

Wow, that is just spectacular. I've been lucky to see the two fly in the UK a lot over the years, and this just looks incredibly lifelike!

Thank you 😀 I have never seen them fly unfortunately but over the years I always took walk around photographs when I had the opportunity, and al those together were used for the development of the kit by Lukasz of Lukgraph. 

• Like 1

On 29/07/2021 at 23:11, SAT69 said:

I had the same initial thought about what it was. I definitely agree with the "great modeling, fabulous detail" comment. Very very true!

Thank you but really the other Nimrod in 1/32 scale would not fit on my modelbench 😅

• Like 1

On 28/07/2021 at 16:14, Lightpainter said:

The Valeyo metal paint gave a nice finish but even by looking at it, it scratched

Yes, it does that! 
You’ve built a wonderful model there. I love the leather trim.

• Like 1