Xtradecal Tornado stencils X72006 & X00672

Blacktjet

Anyone know if the above sheets have the yellow and red no step foot prints on them. There's six rows of what might be these but all the pictures I have found are too low resolution.

Thanks

Edited by Blacktjet

2 hours ago, darthspud said:

just checked, thought i had those sets. The only set i have are 1/48 (48-057) and they are yellow and red.

Thank for looking but the ones on that sheet I think are intended for the Hawk. X00672  is Tornado only

Just had a look at the sheet I've got, and there are three sections of No Step wording - white for the F2/F3, Black for the RAF Tornados and Black for the RAFG Tornados.

You maybe looking at the Hook symbols in yellow (like the number '2' but with an extended baseline. There are no yellow & red feet symbols on this sheet.

55 minutes ago, will2017 said:

Just had a look at the sheet I've got, and there are three sections of No Step wording - white for the F2/F3, Black for the RAF Tornados and Black for the RAFG Tornados.

You maybe looking at the Hook symbols in yellow (like the number '2' but with an extended baseline. There are no yellow & red feet symbols on this sheet.

Thanks, I'll have search Hawk decal sheets.