Do you know the feeling...

HansReggelsen

Do you know the feeling when out shopping groceries you suddendly pull a muscle in your left calf? :hmmm:

And the day after when - in an attempt to spare your left leg - you sit down af your moddeling desk and then drop your scalpel right into your right foot! :oops:

I think I'll just stay in bed for the rest of the weekend! :winkgrin:

Cheers - and be carefull outside and inside! :bye:

Hans J

PS I had - of course - just put a brandnew blade in my scalpel! :doh:

• Sad 4

10 minutes ago, HansReggelsen said:

PS I had - of course - just put a brandnew blade in my scalpel! :doh:

Less chance of Tetanus.

There are some days/weeks/months/years when it is better just to go and lie down in the dark , hope that all heals soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, HansReggelsen said:

Do you know the feeling when out shopping groceries you suddendly pull a muscle in your left calf?

Hans, word for word, that's exactly what happened to me three weeks ago. I'd gone to visit an insurance agency, and was walking across the car park when I felt this "popping" sensation in my left calf muscle. And then it felt as though I'd been stabbed. No explanation as to why it happened (apart from being an old fart). Three weeks later, it's a lot easier, but still not back to normal. Put it this way. I won't be running any marathons in the near future!

John.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

After my little incident yesterday some drops of blood from my foot got unto the carpet.

My wife wanted to google how to get it out and wrote:"My husband got stabbed and bled all over the carpet. How do I remove it?"

Do you think she'll get into trouble? :hmmm:

Cheers

Hans J

PS She didn't actually - but it would be funny if she did! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4