"Sitting-duck"- USMC -1st-tank battalion-Company C-North of combat base An Hoa-may1970

Hello friends !

Back to Vietnam with this M48A3 Dragon to which I added the xenon projector from Legend, absent from the original box.

The figures are from Bravo6, the impedimenta from another Legend set and spare box

20210734.jpg

20210739.jpg

20210738.jpg

20210737.jpg

20210736.jpg

buiding is here: http://fighters.forumactif.com/t97757-sitting-duck-1st-tank-battalion-company-c-north-of-combat-base-anhoa-_-may-1970

See you soon for a little vignette in Hué

Take care
Fabrice

• Like 61

This is fantastic! The vegetation is extremely well done, plenty of layers and height. The bamboo in particular is spot on.

There’s just too much to comment on so I’ll just say it’s amazing,how long did this take you?

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your kind comments😀!

@GRK The assembly of the tank was quite quick, this kit being relatively simple for a Dragon model.Most of the time was spent painting the vehicle and figures and making the base. Let's say a good month with a rather busy professional schedule

• Like 3

C'est bien. They really are a sitting duck in that swamp with the vegetation all around. It looks hot and humid. Just as I remember it, no not the war but my honeymoon. 😅

I look forward to your Hue vignette. I visited the city. It's very atmospheric. 

Edited by noelh
  • Thanks 1