Airfix P-40.Pearl Harbour defender.

stevej60

Hi Folk's,aother little build will be Airfix's excellent P-40 at the time of Pearl Harbour December 1941.

This is my 5th build of this kit and may not be the last!

20210723_211834

20210723_211827

£6:99 at Jadlam this one, very tempted to add their Zero now.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Great choice and great kit - I'll be watching with interest!

Welcome Mark here's my favourite previous build in Russian colours.

20210302_192608

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Welcome Mark here's my favourite previous build in Russian colours.

20210302_192608

Looks really great in the temporary winter white! I think I might have to do one of these!

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 1

Hi folk's well a drop in temperature over the weekend meant a session or two up in the loft so a bit of interior work on a couple

of kits,paint dry brushing and kit IP decals used.Masking tape harness and a few swipes with a pencil too.

20210725_204022

• Like 4

Hi Steve. Great to see you are building another kit for this GB!! You got a fantastic result with your Russian version in its winter finish! Looking forward to seeing what you do with this latest build of the kit - and it looks like you are off to a good start already!

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Steve. Great to see you are building another kit for this GB!! You got a fantastic result with your Russian version in its winter finish! Looking forward to seeing what you do with this latest build of the kit - and it looks like you are off to a good start already!

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank's Stix I got into a 1/32 run of kits a few months ago and a bit bogged down so these cheap new tool Airfix kits are a tonic,

might do one or two more for this GB.

• Like 2

Evening folk's  a  week of work on her in between other stuff seams cleaned up a little filler here and there and ready for paint.

20210729_192429

• Like 5

Hi folk's,primed yesterday and today the upper and lower colours sprayed each using two or three shades to break up the look,I'll gloss

her tomorrow and put a couple of washes in before decals and matt coat.

20210801_185013

20210801_185041

• Like 5

Looking great. As there's already one of these lurking in the gallery (mine) I'm paying particular interest 😁

I didn't think to do that bit behind the rearmost glazing interior green (I just did it OD), but it makes sense!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TonyOD said:

Looking great. As there's already one of these lurking in the gallery (mine) I'm paying particular interest 😁

I didn't think to do that bit behind the rearmost glazing interior green (I just did it OD), but it makes sense!

Artistic licence Tony no idea myself:whistle:

• Like 1