1/72 - Hiller (Model 360) UH-12/OH-23 & HT.1/2 Raven by LF Models - released - new UH-12A boxing

Homebee

2 hours ago, JWM said:

And I am still waiting from LF for a promised continuation of the Fokker CV variants.... WM21 Solyom for example, pls...

It looks like these guys found that small helicopters is very much an un-exploited zone. That is not too bad except for the fact the quality of LF kits could be improved. One size fits all approach ignoring nuances. A lot of parts could benefit from being made of p/e or resin (I understand it means more $€¥£). Fit is not great. Decals are frankly poor, not in register, with inaccuracies and look to be printed on an office inkjet printer. Still having plastic injected models of Bell-47J, Hiller-23 etc is better than not having them at all. So basically we just have a true short run garage manufacturer. If they bring Westland Scout - even better. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Dennis_C said:

It looks like these guys found that small helicopters is very much an un-exploited zone. That is not too bad except for the fact the quality of LF kits could be improved. One size fits all approach ignoring nuances. A lot of parts could benefit from being made of p/e or resin (I understand it means more $€¥£). Fit is not great. Decals are frankly poor, not in register, with inaccuracies and look to be printed on an office inkjet printer. Still having plastic injected models of Bell-47J, Hiller-23 etc is better than not having them at all. So basically we just have a true short run garage manufacturer. If they bring Westland Scout - even better. 

They are doing great job in their garage anyway... For me an interesting subject it the category of a light early helicopters will be the Sikorsky R6. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JWM said:

They are doing great job in their garage anyway... For me an interesting subject it the category of a light early helicopters will be the Sikorsky R6. 

R-4 re-release could be not bad either. MPM one was only released once about 30 years ago.

• Like 2