Hasegawa 1983 Lancia 037

Is the Hasegawa Lancia 037 1983 Rohrl San Remo version still available? I have been searching for this kit but all seem to be Out Of Stock.

Also the same for Studio 27 decals DC1119 (Rohrl Martini decals)?

Hi Peter

I don't think the Hasegawa Lancia 037 is currently in production in any variant at the minute

You need to have a good trawl round and see if anyone has it on the shelf.

Hopefully they will re release them going forward 

Ian :) 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Ian - was coming to that conclusion.

They seem to be scarce as hens teeth. I did find an ‘83 car but don’t have the decals for Rohrl’s car. Will have to keep searching. Was clearly too slow getting on to this one…. :(

Have got some “wanted” posts out there but no luck. Patience is a virtue they say. Sadly it seems I am not very virtuous. :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Six97s said:

There are loads of them on eBay, if you don't mind buying from Japan.

Thank you, yes, got an ‘83 car now but struggling to find decals for Rohrl’s Monte-Carlo car. Neither the Hasegawa kit with these decals nor the Studio 27 decals seem to be around.

16 hours ago, Peter Roberts said:

Thank you, yes, got an ‘83 car now but struggling to find decals for Rohrl’s Monte-Carlo car. Neither the Hasegawa kit with these decals nor the Studio 27 decals seem to be around.

Hi Peter

Glad you got your kit in the end, I was the same, I wanted the Rohrl decals but could only find the Chardonnet car a the time, so I got that.

Then I asked in the wanted section if anyone had any Martini decals and struck lucky and swapped my chardonnet ones for the Martini ones

Might be worth a post in the wanted section on the off chance :) 

Ian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Redstaff said:

Hi Peter

Glad you got your kit in the end, I was the same, I wanted the Rohrl decals but could only find the Chardonnet car a the time, so I got that.

Then I asked in the wanted section if anyone had any Martini decals and struck lucky and swapped my chardonnet ones for the Martini ones

Might be worth a post in the wanted section on the off chance :) 

Ian

Thanks Ian - yes, I did have a request in the wanted section but it looks like it has disappeared. Maybe the mods didn't like it (?) 

PR

5 hours ago, Peter Roberts said:

Thanks Ian - yes, I did have a request in the wanted section but it looks like it has disappeared. Maybe the mods didn't like it (?) 

PR

Hi Peter

Can't see why they would have deleted it. Maybe it's worth trying again, you never know your luck. 

• Like 1