F-4C Phantom II Tamiya 1:32

F-4C Phantom II Tamiya 1:32
There is no point in writing about the model because it is a model that has been available on the market for many years.
However, for the model I also used elements for the interior of the Eduard cockpit and resin nozzles.
I made the masks for the side numbers on my own.

2yE5sCt.jpg?1agBKo2r.jpg?1ggHOMvv.jpg?1DMclmPP.jpg?1MCQdqEB.jpg?1NMimFqG.jpg?1IDei4gY.jpg?10zJvqeT.jpg?2YdfyQZ7.jpg?2MZTitjf.jpg?1nLjiaq6.jpg?15nlCRgS.jpg?1k66YkM8.jpg?1oNY5ejM.jpg?1WhxIMUJ.jpg?152Gzzma.jpg?1bpE7Kl0.jpg?1

• Like 51
  • Thanks 1

Superb!

You have captured the look of a weary war bird perfectly!

Fantastic weathering, a really impressive Phantom! :)

• Like 1

I rarely see so heavily weathered birds not overdone with chipping and all other effects. Your model is so good balanced, really masterpiece.

Excellent

Regards Djordje

• Like 1

That's a hell of a paint job! How did you do the window seals? Is that paint or decals? Just asking as I always have trouble trying to do it so I often don't but it adds an extra detail that looks great in my honest opinion.  That's a model to be proud of its exceptional. One of my favourite planes and that's a stunning example.

1 minute ago, Deano353 said:

That's a hell of a paint job! How did you do the window seals? Is that paint or decals? Just asking as I always have trouble trying to do it so I often don't but it adds an extra detail that looks great in my honest opinion.  That's a model to be proud of its exceptional. One of my favourite planes and that's a stunning example.

I always make widows seal by painting them.
I mask them with tape before applying the base colors.

• Like 1