EE Lightning T5 XS422 ETPS

Filler

Thanks chaps. Having taken a rule to the kit fuselage, I reckon the ETPS crest on that white background would need to be about 7 or 8mm in height. Those from the Wessex decals are correct, but possibly a little undersized. But it might be a case of compromise.

I’m hoping that your friend Speedy can still shed some extra light on those other markings. Those dates are going pretty specific which is encouraging.

• Like 1

Now I’ve some home made ones at home (in work at the mo). When I get home I’ll measure but I may have what you’re after.

I've done a lot of A&AEE, ETPS, RAE, QinetiQ models and have printed many of the decals myself. Some of the artwork is here and you're welcome to use any of it if you are able to print your own. They are all to 1/72 but I can re-scale to 1/48 if it helps. A lot of the artwork is separated into the colours and the white areas as I've got a printer that can print white - unfortunately it can't print the colours at the same time so the decals need to be layered.

Steve

• Thanks 2

Yes @speedy, that’s the ETPS crest and not a bad size either. If I can find out what the other badges are, I might come asking you for a couple.

Thats very kind of you to offer use of your artworks @BritJet. That’s some impressive sets you’ve created.