Instructions for Valom HP Harrow

Heather Kay

Hello all. I wonder if any of you fine people might have the Valom HP Harrow kit in your stash and might be able to send me a copy of the instructions.

I ask because I have the Sparrow variant, but I note most of the parts for the bomber variant appear to be in the kit as well. I’d rather like to build an example as one of the 420 Flight Harrows used for the Operation Pandora aerial minelaying experiments - and I’m too cheap to buy a whole other kit just for that if I can build it from the box I have.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, modelldoc said:

but I like the Sparrow more:

Nice one. I see the squadron codes were transferred from the Bombay that crashed in France - the subject of my recent build.

My obsession ought to mean I have a Sparrow as well. Perhaps I should save up for another kit and do the transport conversion. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 11:42 AM, Heather Kay said:

Hello all. I wonder if any of you fine people might have the Valom HP Harrow kit in your stash and might be able to send me a copy of the instructions.

I ask because I have the Sparrow variant, but I note most of the parts for the bomber variant appear to be in the kit as well. I’d rather like to build an example as one of the 420 Flight Harrows used for the Operation Pandora aerial minelaying experiments - and I’m too cheap to buy a whole other kit just for that if I can build it from the box I have.

Thanks!

Hi, Heather. I've only just seen your post. I have a Valom Harrow under the bench. Be happy to send you a copy of the instructions if you still need them.

10 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Be happy to send you a copy

That would be very kind of you. There’s no hurry, I like to think about builds a long time in advance. I’ll drop you an email address via PM now.