Aston Martin in 1/24

Just had a look at my Fujimi 1/24 Dino 246 which I plan to build as Danny Wilde's (Tony Curtis) from the TV-show 'The Persuaders'. :D

However I have not been able to find a kit for the 1970 Aston Martin DBS driven by Lord Brett Sinclair (Roger Moore). :hmmm:

Was a kit never made? :o

And how about the Bonds cars of the 80'es (V8 Vantage Volante Series II) and 00'es (V12 Vanquish)? Were they made in 1/24? :hmmm:

(Haven't forgotten the 90'es, but didnt't Bond just drive BMW's? :hmmm:)

Cheers  :bye: - and just wondering :hmmm:

Hans J

To my knowledge there isn't a kit of the Aston Martin DBS or V8 (I'd definitely buy one of each if it were possible).  Tamiya did a modern Aston Martin DBS, which looks quite nice.  But there is a big gap, you can get the Aston Martin DB4 by Aurora/Monogram in 1:25, the DB5 in various boxings/versions and the DB6 which Airfix modified from it's DB5 (according to Scalemates).  Then nothing until the Tamiya DBS.

It seems 1:43rd is the scale for Aston Martin kits, as long as you don't mind resin or white metal.

• Thanks 1

On 18/07/2021 at 18:25, HansReggelsen said:

Just had a look at my Fujimi 1/24 Dino 246 which I plan to build as Danny Wilde's (Tony Curtis) from the TV-show 'The Persuaders':D

However I have not been able to find a kit for the 1970 Aston Martin DBS driven by Lord Brett Sinclair (Roger Moore). :hmmm:

+++

Cheers  :bye: - and just wondering :hmmm:

Hans J

Fantastic idea! (loved the show, still love the theme)

As your location is Denmark, which version of the show did you watch? People keep telling the original (English) version was rather lame and the Germen version had "much better" dialogue.

4 hours ago, Jochen Barett said:

Fantastic idea! (loved the show, still love the theme)

As your location is Denmark, which version of the show did you watch? People keep telling the original (English) version was rather lame and the Germen version had "much better" dialogue.

I happend to grow up in the southern part of Jutland, so I watched both versions! - Yes the german version was a bit 'alternative' to the original, but very funny! :thumbsup:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you don't mind working with a 3D print and doing lots of fab work, this guy makes some Aston Martin bodies in various scales. Don't know if he ships outside U.S. but it can't hurt to ask.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=2&iconV2Request=true&_ssn=topgaskz&store_cat=0&store_name=entzracingcomponents&_oac=1&_nkw=aston martin