T-34- The Litezh Bridgehead

12 hours ago, GRK said:

I've also got some metal tracks for the next build so get some nice sag next time!  

I've never tried the metal ones, I'll be extra interested in that one.

I didn't mention how impressed I am by your water effects, which I find startlingly dynamic and a major part of the overall effect. Wow, just wow in so many ways. You have set the bar very high for me but I'll match you one day. [Ever the optimist,  Psmiffy!]

• Thanks 1

Congratulations on a fantastic diorama, looks very interesting no matter which angle you view it from .Well done. 

• Thanks 1

Couldn't like this any more!! Really top notch from the details of the cracked mud. The reeds and the water. Plus the models themselves well on grk. 

What resin did you use please. Looking for a good recommend?

Oh and the water drops at front of tank are great too. Amazing. 

• Thanks 1

On 25/07/2021 at 02:33, Ian said:

...wait this is 1:48 ! - that sound you can hear reverburating around the internet is my jaw hitting the keyboard !. Incredible workmanship (and from my part of the world, well, just up the A59 !).

Ian.

Thanks Ian!

9 hours ago, Muchmirth said:

Couldn't like this any more!! Really top notch from the details of the cracked mud. The reeds and the water. Plus the models themselves well on grk. 

What resin did you use please. Looking for a good recommend?

Oh and the water drops at front of tank are great too. Amazing. 

Thank you very much, the resin is Dipoxy 2k 700. I don't know if I'm the best person for a resin recommendation as this was my first attempt and i had a few issues with bubbles though I'm 90% sure it was my fault and not the product!!!

On 27/07/2021 at 08:58, Homer said:

Congratulations on a fantastic diorama, looks very interesting no matter which angle you view it from .Well done. 

On 27/07/2021 at 07:25, exdraken said:

Wow! Such a great vignette!

Crossing its own defenses.... ;)

Thanks both, glad you liked it