AMT '67 Mustang Fastback-Completed-05/23

On 5/24/2022 at 12:50 AM, JeroenS said:

That's a beauty!! Cool backstory too.

Thanks Jeroen!! 

On 5/24/2022 at 1:46 AM, TonyW said:

A beautiful looking Mustang. Well done. The car sits perfectly. Having built the Shelby version, I can see the amount of work you have put into this build. It's a challenging kit to get right and you have certainly got it right. The detailing is first class throughout. 

I appreciate the comments Tony. I built up the GT-350 version as well but it was in the background being used as a "stance mule" and as a mock up to check for potential problems I would encounter throughout the build.

On 5/24/2022 at 2:59 AM, stevehnz said:

Nice to see this thread return & wow, loved your last post, so much good stuff in there. :) Fwiw, I reckon the front on your build & last Mustang is pretty much the best one ever. Imho of course. :D

Steve.

Thanks for the good word Steve. I put alot into the front and rear panels on this one as flaws in these areas stands out like a bloody nose.  

On 5/24/2022 at 3:55 AM, Neddy said:

Wow!  Beautiful build of a beautiful car.  The detailing is incredible.  From the finish of the upholstery to the engine details I feel a whole lot of "How on earth did you do that?" questions coming on, far too many to post.  That really is one heck of an achievement and puts my puny efforts firmly in the shade.   :worthy:

I really appreciate your comments as well Neddy. Don't worry about where you are in modeling bud. Just keep building and hanging out on the forums and you'll be blowing yourself away with some of the things you'll be turning out in the future. Happened to me.

On 5/24/2022 at 4:28 AM, CrazyCrank said:

Same for me, lost my father in June 2020 and Mom in February 2021.

With a difference from you: the workbench saved me a nervous breakdown !

Nice to see you again here with such a wonderful build 👍

I'm sorry to hear of your losses CC and you're right, the bench is rather therapeutic in those times. I'll be definitely moving forward and already am as you've seen with the Camaros. Thanks for the great comments.

• Like 2