I'm finishing up a Tamiya 1/32 F-15E and have two of the Revell kits in my small stash. They just might be my next project. Your Eagle is superb!

• Like 1

That is gorgeous Paul,..... there was one of these circling York at low level yesterday,....... with 100 Sqn Hawks up againt it and Typhoons over the North and Irish Seas with tanker support,...... must have been an exercise on?  Even a Herk got involved and also circled York,... pursued down towards Lincolnshire by Typhoons!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, SAT69 said:

I'm finishing up a Tamiya 1/32 F-15E and have two of the Revell kits in my small stash. They just might be my next project. Your Eagle is superb!

Hello,SAT69 - Thank you so much.I built this before the big 1/32 scale Tamiya ‘F-15E’. Quite a size difference but the Tamiya kit is a beautiful kit to build.

Here’s a photo of mine which I featured in an earlier post.😉👍

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, tonyot said:

That is gorgeous Paul,..... there was one of these circling York at low level yesterday,....... with 100 Sqn Hawks up againt it and Typhoons over the North and Irish Seas with tanker support,...... must have been an exercise on?  Even a Herk got involved and also circled York,... pursued down towards Lincolnshire by Typhoons!

Cheers

Tony

Hello and thank you,Tony.I’ve worked many times in Warthill village just to the east of York and only about three miles from the University.I’ve seen a lot of military activity there.The Lakenheath aircraft are among the regular visitors and normally tracking to The Lakes or Scotland.No mistaking their sound!

Always a delight to see any military types and particularly out in the wild.

You had a special show to help mark Rob’s wonderful achievement!👏😉👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mcdonnell said:

Hello and thank you,Tony.I’ve worked many times in Warthill village just to the east of York and only about three miles from the University.I’ve seen a lot of military activity there.The Lakenheath aircraft are among the regular visitors and normally tracking to The Lakes or Scotland.No mistaking their sound!

Always a delight to see any military types and particularly out in the wild.

You had a special show to help mark Rob’s wonderful achievement!👏😉👍

Thnks Paul,..... yeah they must have heard that his graduation in August has been cancelled due to COVID,.... so no mortar board photos for us,..... nd they put a show on instead LOL!!