B-26B Invader, 1st Air Commando Group, `Operation Farmgate`, Bien Hoa Air Base, Early 1960`s

Ready to strike! Your nose corrections are admirable. It's always worth the effort to improve a kit's weaknesses - that makes it a unique build. Great pictures of a great model!

Cheers, Michael

• Thanks 1

Hello, Russ.

Constructions always neat, and superb painting, what else? I am absolutely a fan of your accomplishments and the themes you have touched on.

The dosage of the juice in the lines of panels is always delicate on an aluminum paint. What did you use?

Thank you for sharing.

Regards,

Eric-Snafu35

• Thanks 1

Amazing how the removal of the turrets creates a much sleeker appearance. Great work on the nose job as well.

You've really captured the look and sit of the aircraft, like Joachim @Spitfire31 said it's got that purposeful look about it. Great modelling once again 👍

• Thanks 1

Fantastic build Russ, have you seen the 1/48 Farm Gate figures wearing the stetsons?  A couple of those would look mighty fine next to this beauty.

• Thanks 1

Russ,

Very, very nice B-26B! You got the nose contours and the characteristic 'sit' of the Invader right on the money. I think the pylons look very good, too- I don't have a lot of photos of the Farmgate aircraft, but what I see of the pylons looks pretty darned good! Are you waiting for the announced 1/48 B-26K/A-26A kit to be released? I hope ICM  gets all the changes right! 👌

Mike

• Thanks 1

Russ, I have come to expect nothing less than a flawless example of any type of subject you share here with us.  Your recent A-26 here continues to maintain that highest of standards.  Another beautiful result my friend!!!! :clap2:

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A superb model Russ! And as always stunning photography. The first are really very atmospheric, maybe a little bit sinister, as Joachim said.

Perfect!   100 from 100 points!!

Andy

• Thanks 1