Fw 190/Ta 152 STGB - at 32 names

Col.

Over in the 109 STGB we began chatting about the potential for an Fw 190 STGB based on the number of suitable kits in our stashes. Here, therefore, is our chance to make it so :) 

I'll take the liberty of adding the names of those involved in the 109 chat as a starting point but feel free to join at any time.

1, Col.

2, @Retired Bob

3, @Jasper dog

4, @Corsairfoxfouruncle

5, @franky boy

6, @Ray_W

7, @vppelt68

8, @DaveyGair

9, @Marklo

10, @theplasticsurgeon

11, @Johnson

12, @Evil_Toast_RSA

13, @JOCKNEY

14, @trickyrich

15, @Thom216

16, @wayne 0

17, @jackroadkill

18, @klr

19, @Tim R-T-C

20, @Andwil

21, @Arniec

22, @stevehnz

23, @Valkyrie

24, @TimJ

25, @Nanond

26, @Werdna

27, @Bill Davis

28, @trickyrich

29, @Rafwaffe

30, @fmichelsen

31, @almac

32, @jean

Edited by Col.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Col. said:

Over in the 109 STGB we began chatting about the potential for an Fw 190 STGB based on the number of suitable kits in our stashes. Here, therefore, is our chance to make it so :) 

I'll take the liberty of adding the names of those involved in the 109 chat as a starting point but feel free to join at any time.

1, Col.

2, @Retired Bob

3, @Jasper dog

4, @Corsairfoxfouruncle

5, @franky boy

6, @Ray_W

Well done Col. will look forward to this one. 

James 

• Thanks 1

7072d110-48ca-4fd7-8cc4-6c94287bc048.jpe Found these in the decal box I’ve built the yellow one, I think I might add the blue one so I need a nice 1/48 A-5 and the remaining decals are available  to anyone who wants them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Is a good  1:72 scale A-6 still unavailable out of the box? Unbelievable, if that's true. Not even from the greedy E?

Isn’t the A6 basically an A8 but with mg ff’s instead of mg 151’s ? You’d just need the A5 style panel to make an A6 from a good A8.

21 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Perhaps after 190s something safer like Me 262s or Ju87s....essentially anything eduard can't tempt the easily led  with....:facepalm:

I don't think you should put Me 262s on your safe list.  Just because Eduard only makes a a 144th scale one, have you not seen all the different ones Hobby Boss make, very tempting to buy them all, ask me how I know? :facepalm:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

Isn’t the A6 basically an A8 but with mg ff’s instead of mg 151’s ? You’d just need the A5 style panel to make an A6 from a good A8.

Maybe, but I still don't understand why such major subversion should be kitbashed or converted from something. Like you'd have to build your Bf 109 G-4 by buying a G-2 kit for the fuselage and a G-6 for the wings :sad:

Oh go on then, there's no point in trying to pretend I haven't got one or 2 in the stash is there.

The temptation now is looking at others I don't have ( that red and white stripey one would be nice) rather than building the ones I have already !

Cheers Pat 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 10:56 PM, theplasticsurgeon said:

I build most of mine in the InterceptorsGB.  Except this one.

If you'll let a Ta152 join in.

Dragon-Ta152.jpg

The Ta 152 is another good option and most welcome here Tim :D 

16 hours ago, Johnson said:

Hi Col,

I'd like to add my name please, quite a few 190s in the stash waiting to be built.

Cheers,

Good man :D 

4 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Oh go on then, there's no point in trying to pretend I haven't got one or 2 in the stash is there.

The temptation now is looking at others I don't have ( that red and white stripey one would be nice) rather than building the ones I have already !

Cheers Pat 

Any excuse reason for a stash increase is a good one. All part of the service Pat :D 

14 hours ago, Evil_Toast_RSA said:

I could easily be persuaded to build a Wurger, so sign me up! 

Only the one? ;) 

Edited by Col.
  • Thanks 1

:angry:COL!!!!!! 

I really really don't want to join this one......but I'm sooo tempted seeing the new Zoukie-Mura Fw-190A  is due for release next year!!

See now you've made me want to buy one......curses you!!! :rant:

:bleh:

• Haha 3

On 7/18/2021 at 1:33 AM, trickyrich said:

:angry:COL!!!!!! 

I really really don't want to join this one......but I'm sooo tempted seeing the new Zoukie-Mura Fw-190A  is due for release next year!!

See now you've made me want to buy one......curses you!!! :rant:

:bleh:

All part of the service provided Rich ;) Now, are you going to need some aftermarket for that, a nice set of seatbelts perhaps... :wicked:

On 7/18/2021 at 2:46 AM, Thom216 said:

Well, you can add me to this list! I have plenty of 190s on the shelf, and this would be a great reason to crack one open!

Good man :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2