Fiat 806 GP full-scratchbuild 1:6

Hello
The car is finished.
In the autumn I'll make the glass window with the mirrored background part.
The figurine that will be animated is 80% done, the program is ok.

I retain 2 things, the "handmade" is the incredible thing for people, as well as the realization of the aluminium body (especially the engine bonnet with its louvers and the rear curve of the body).

All this was a first experience and I had a lot of fun with it...so there will be another car that is maturing in my head.

For the few "perfectionists" of the Fiatb 806, ok it is not perfect but the project is finished and as I say:
"It's only a model and its value is only what I give it".

Oh, I forgot, it caught the eye of a friend who makes a paper fanzine and who wants to put a picture and a link to my work, and other requests.... 

Thanks to you all 

531.jpg

505.jpg

506.jpg

507.jpg

508.jpg

509.jpg

512.jpg

515.jpg

520.jpg

521.jpg

524.jpg

527.jpg

539.jpg

542.jpg

Edit 21/08/2021

Hello
You may have noticed that on some of the pictures there is a figurine. This figure is an integral part of my car.
A challenge was to turn it into an automaton.
To see the details of its realization I propose you to see its realization page 6:           Automaton of my figurine

In this section of the forum, I propose you the video of the figurine animated with the noise of the engine....after a few seconds, she nods "ok my boy, you can start the engine", then she looks at the different instruments of her dashboard....
A+ Manu

Edited by Ghost69
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 2

Oh boy, this leaves me speechless (for the next couple of days!). Scratch-built you say? I wouldn't even get the instrument panel so realistic. This must have been a two years' work!

• Thanks 1

It has all been said before but this is a work of art by an master of the art!  And I love your quote from the build: When you start such a project without knowing how to do it, you can only progress.

I hope the foreman get his credit too!

Best wishes, Roger.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Thanks guys for your likes and posts, it's great to read you. 

You may have noticed that on some of the pictures there is a figurine. This figure is an integral part of my car.
A challenge was to turn it into an automaton.
To see the details of its realization I propose you to see its realization page 6:     Automaton of my figurine       

In this section of the forum, I propose you the video of the figurine animated with the noise of the engine....after a few seconds, she nods "ok my boy, you can start the engine", then she looks at the different instruments of her dashboard....
A+ Manu

Edited by Ghost69
  • Like 1