Jidenco 00 gauge English Electric Class 50 brass and white metal *completed*

Whilst on eBay I casually look for an class 50 kit not expecting to find one but I was surprised to find one not in the best of conditions but here's the results and the number 50031 is correct for Hood I am just awaiting the nameplates spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 6

tbh I'm not a hoover fan, but that's a nice piece of work. I'd have guessed MTK for a kit, but this is very nicely done indeed.

Alas, I can't zoom in enough to make out the details on the price ticket; the value of your stash my decrease and other financial warnings! The shop name looks long though.

Looking at the original e-bay listing for this one you certainly hit the lucky button on this one. One a certain railway forum Rails of Sheffield have had some negative postings about the descriptions and prices of some of their pre-used item. Your description

On 7/11/2021 at 7:30 PM, airfixpeter said:

not in the best of conditions

hints that but that seems a fair price.  Interesting that the listing only shows an underside view of the interior and it looks unpainted with pieces missing. Do you have pictures of the condition it came in and any WIP to get to the end product?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paul821 said:

Do you have pictures of the condition it came in

I thought I didn't take any but luckily enough I do have some it didn't come with any interior details but the bogies came from the dapol deltic so I probably use the cab as well. spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Thanks 1