Martini Porsche 935 Turbo - Tamiya 1/12 Big Scale

Being as I posted up my Tyrrell P34, figured I better do the Porsche a turn...here goes...I started documenting this build late so unfortunately I have no close up shots of the (now buried) engine...😔...thes pics will have to suffice.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png    spacer.png

spacer.png   spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png   spacer.png

spacer.png     spacer.png  28e9922d-2493-40d4-b416-10ae17d6193a.jpg

spacer.png   spacer.png

*Images of engine/fuel tank and interior are taken during build process...difficult to photo now...

Interior details...

spacer.png   spacer.png   spacer.png  

So thats about it...not a standard build, go check it out here on Britmodeller!!

Thanks...Enjoy your modelling 👍👌

spacer.png   spacer.png

Edited by Peter Milgate
edit
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

That's a Puffin Plastics football boot (pair) display case if I'm not mistaken...? I love what you've done with the mirror, that's clever. 

Fantastic model too, just the right treatment of the weathering. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

She is gorgeous but she needs a bit of company how about the Rothmans 935.....

I've the Jagermeister 934 with an upgrade set by Scalelabs, which has extra PE, resin and new wheels...but thats for later. 

But now you've planted a bloody seed...you b'*$%+&d...😆😂

Edited by Peter Milgate
edit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Anteater said:

That's a Puffin Plastics football boot (pair) display case if I'm not mistaken...? I love what you've done with the mirror, that's clever. 

Fantastic model too, just the right treatment of the weathering. 

Case is from a selection of precut sheet from perspex.com (i think) glued together with Tensol 12. All my own measurements. It is shown in the build for the car here on Britmodeller.

I wanted lighting for it and the front and rear car, mainly because of this photo...

spacer.png   spacer.png

spacer.png   spacer.png

It was the cheapest way to get what I was looking for, originally I had thought of having a reflective inspection pit to allow viewing of underneath. Now having done the Tyrrell case, I might replicate that and simply raise the car over the mirror bottom. The case cost about fifty pounds...I had quotes for two hundred pounds plus from pre manufactured sites...too much for my budget and felt great doing it myself...and if I can do it, anyone can...

Edited by Peter Milgate
edit
  • Like 5

• Peter Milgate changed the title to Martini Porsche 935 Turbo - Tamiya 1/12 Big Scale