A 1/72 B17F Revell which is on German news.

Whowww …Whooow, that’s what I like…..Perfect, perfect to the smallest detail. I am speechless and will stop my hobby to let space for people like you.😁👍👍👍🏼🏼🏼🏼🙏🙏🙏

Andy

• Like 1

Incredibly well done! So much imagination down to the smallest detail - this is a real modelling artist's work. Merveilleux!

8 minutes ago, Andy Dyck said:

will stop my hobby to let space for people like you

Me too!

• Like 1

Stunning work.

There are some very good pictures of downed B-17 in Heinz Knoke's I flew for the Fuhrer. 

This captures the feel of the picture very well, 

• Like 1

Wow!  This is artistry at its best.  Everything about it has the looks of the actual scene, right down to the German pilot's "acquired" RAF pattern leather jacket (at least, that's what I think it is). Alex

• Like 1

Brilliant work on that diorama (and the others)! In case you're taking suggestions, I think a RAF 100 Group Fortress should be next (if you have room for it!).

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

Superb! Absolutely superb! You're clearly a master at model building and creating very accurate dioramas.

• Like 1

Hello, happy modelers.

Thank you all for your comments.

To begin with, I remind you that I am only a man. (Finally I think so :rolleyes:)

And I am also an enthusiast.

Like you.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:07 PM, Andy Dyck said:

Whowww …Whooow, that’s what I like…..Perfect, perfect to the smallest detail. I am speechless and will stop my hobby to let space for people like you.😁👍👍👍🏼🏼🏼🏼🙏🙏🙏

Andy

On 7/10/2021 at 7:16 PM, Toryu said:

will stop my hobby to let space for people like you.

Me too!

ESPECIALLY NOT, unhappy! :surprised:

I joined you so that we all play together, I don't want to be alone!

On 7/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, Farmerboy said:

Wow, jaw droppingly good, up there with the best, good job!

Thanks, Farmerboy, but not too painful anyway? 😀

You know, there are definitely imperfections, and the diorama helps to hide the mistakes.

You can see under my avatar that I'm a bit crazy. unrecoverable kid. And I don't want to take care of myself.

So me, an artist? 🙄

On 7/10/2021 at 9:06 PM, Learstang said:

Brilliant work on that diorama (and the others)! In case you're taking suggestions, I think a RAF 100 Group Fortress should be next (if you have room for it!).

Regards,

Jason

Thank you for your message, Jason.

But unfortunately, I am especially passionate about the Mighty Eight and the pin-ups that adorn these bomber fuselages. (I'm a naughty French! 😇🤣)

But why not, because there are only fools who do not change their mind!

My dioramas are stored in crates in my garage 😪.

4 hours ago, kapam said:

Outstanding work!

An impressive collection of B-17-based dioramas too!

Really digging your obvious knowledge and devotion to a fine plane.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::goodjob:

Thank you, kapam.

I will not say that I have devotion to this airplane, however the subject fascinates me.

This bomber has transformed many cities (I live in Brittany, France, and historic cities like Brest, Lorient, Saint Nazaire have been pulverized during WWII), but it seduces with its charm and power.

The B24 looks more brute.

And I did collect a bit of literature on the subject .I continue to collect on this forum, through your discussions and by some connoisseurs ( as tombrobert :worthy:).

1 hour ago, woody37 said:

Wow, that is a fantastic display, even more so, the collection of displays that you've built up, I'd love to see them in the flash one day. The detail and damage is impressive :)

Hello woody,

Thanks for your comment.

Getting around between France and Great Britain is a bit more complicated now. And I hope my things don't end up in the trash .

I live near Normandy, there are many museums. But the French do not have this sensitivity to keep like the British.

No big deal, because they're just bits of plastic!.

Regards,

Eric-Snafu35

PS: here is a teaser for the following one:

spacer.png

😉

• Like 3

Hello, Jackson.

Thanks for your message.

Wohou, Shep 'Payne was my inspiration when I built my first 1/48th Monogram model kit. I kept the leaflets that presented his dioramas.

I often think of his dioramas when I contemplate my B24 Monogram on my showcase.

I'm honored to think he's looking over his cloud to see my dioramas.

But he may be saying to himself: can do better! 😁

Regards,

Eric-Snafu35

• Like 1