Looking for pictures of F-4C 63-7589, Ubon RTAB, 1967

11bravo

Title pretty much says it all.   Looking for pictures of this jet when it was assigned to the 8th TFW (Wolfpack) at Ubon RTAB in '67.   I've looked online pretty extensively and have only found one decent color picture (posted on the Piacciani website).  I plan on building this jet as it looked later that year, using the awesome Fundekal's Operation Bolo decal set.    From the amazing instruction booklet, you can see probably a dozen different colors on this jet.   Just hoping to get some photographic references for my build.    Any help is much appreciated!

2ZStsqc.jpg

Except for the Ron Picciani photo line by Jun  the only other still pictures I've found of 63-7589 about 1967 was a picture of Lts Wetterhahn & Sharp in the cockpit on page 25 of the Osprey Combat Aircraft #45 'USAF F-4 Phantom II MiG Killers 1965-68' and possibly a rather fuzzy picture in a Koku Fan Special 9#54 from Oct 1990) of it landing in Thailand.

However there is this film on YouTube from May 1967 given the crews and the title at 7:52 for the presentation ceeremony in June. If you go to about 5:08 63-7589 taxies past:

HTH,

Jonathan

• Like 1