Fieseler Fi156 ‘Storch’ – Heller 1/72

A question if I may? How did you get the RLM79 to look like that with a brush? It looks as though it has been very neatly airbrushed as it is so effective.

The Heller kit is very nice, but there is a lot of your own work in that model - struts, fuel level indicators, oil cooler intake, that superb engine detail too as well as other details like the open cockpit door. It has to be one of the nicest Storch models I have seen, and as Bell209 notes it would easily pass for 1/48th. For 1/72nd it is very impressive indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That is beautiful. The paintwork looks like its been by airbrush and you've obviously done a lot of extra work on it. Did you use the kit canopy, it looks really clear and thin, i always imagined the kit on to be quite thick.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, theskits62 said:

That is beautiful. The paintwork looks like its been by airbrush and you've obviously done a lot of extra work on it. Did you use the kit canopy, it looks really clear and thin, i always imagined the kit on to be quite thick.

Many thanks !

See, please, the WIP on :

• Thanks 1

No way!!!!! :gobsmacked:  There`s NO WAY this is a 72nd scale version of the Storch.  It`s the real thing!!!!!!! ( and it`s beautiful!!!!! 😉 :like: )

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marvellous! A very attractive scheme - there seemed to be four or five variations of desert camouflage on Storches, but I think this is the nicest one visually. My brain is still refusing to believe that it's only 1/72 :)

Regards,

Adrian

• Thanks 1