Airco and De Havilland - seems it’s time has not yet come . At 27 still should be good for the 2023 bunfight!

• Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - At 20 and counting
50 minutes ago, Marklo said:

Ooh I really love the DH10 just narrowly missed out on an Aurora kit on Evilbay this week.

Well, I built the 1975/6 reissue when it came out - only have the nacelles left from that one now, so I'd like to see how much trouble I can get into now I know a lot more about the type. OTOH, the Merlin kit is just hard expletive deleted graft by all accounts, but I've seen a lovely little model made out of it, so that'd also be interesting to see if I can come anywhere near that standard - or even make it look like an aeroplane. I've had the Aurora kit for around 15 years, the Merlin longer than I care to remember. In fact I can't remember, so maybe I never bought it and it just grew.

Paul.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - At 21 and counting
  • Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - At 22 and counting
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cmon guys there’s a new tool Airfix 1/48  Vampire on the way soon, even I’d like to get my hands on one for the ( potential) GB ( it would of course be in Aer Corp colours)

Edited by Marklo

• Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - We only need 8 more!!!
  • Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - seems it’s time gas not yet come . Only 7 more names for 2023 !
  • Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - seems it’s time gas not yet come . At 25 still should be good for the 2023 bunfight!
  • Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - seems it’s time has not yet come . At 26 still should be good for the 2023 bunfight!

Well, I've got the Albatross, Dragon Rapide and both Comets at the very least, so I'd love to participate if and when it happens.

• Thanks 1

• Marklo changed the title to Airco and De Havilland - seems it’s time has not yet come . At 27 still should be good for the 2023 bunfight!