Airco and De Havilland - from stick and string to the jet age! Chat

Well as we’re in the last few days of the GB thanks to all who participated I hope you had fun.

Owing to a combination of other projects and my health I’ve only gotten one of my builds over the line and tbh not a hope of getting the rest done.

But not to worry plenty of fodder for the next KUTA while I figure out how to restore modelling/life harmony :) 

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 3

Last day of the GB you have till midnight….

I disappointed to say my Vampire will be my only entry as between one thing and another I just didn’t get the bench time.  

It’s been a great GB thanks to everyone who participated and I hope everyone enjoyed it, and hopefully we will reprise it in 2026 :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @Marklo and @CliffB for running a really enjoyable GB :) There's some very nice models in the gallery, and I even managed to get mine in there before the deadline too, which is somewhat of a rarity 

James

• Like 3

Yes, an excellent group, fellas, well done. 💐

Must admit I had visions of doing a mountain of DH's fantastic designs but.... Who knows where the time goes?? Busy old summer really 🙂

I clicked on a DH Facebook page previously and I've been getting a steady stream of related materials ever since! Rest assured there are PLENTY of others, quirky and obscure too, totally ignored by the kit producers big and small, that can be worked on in a future GB. 😎

Well done Marklo and Cliff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2