UF-2 Grumman Albatross query

I'm looking at a future build of a CSR-110 Grumman Albatross (RCAF) and with that, I have to decide if I'm going to get the new Sova-M UF-2 or stay with my Monogram HU-16B Albatross.  I've seen/studied the sprue shots of the Sova-M SA-16A & UF-2 in the old Rumormonger's thread about their impending release, but  you can only determine so much from overhead sprue shots.  I've yet to find an online source that will allow me to download the UF-2 instructions to get a better understanding of what the kit has to offer or what still has to be corrected/converted.  

If anyone has the UF-2 kit and would be willing to scan the instructions for me, drop me a PM.  Thanks....

Scott

Edited by Scott Hemsley

Thanks for your suggestions, but I've recently had a link with the instructions PM'd to me. Looking at hem, I can only say it's a far more impressive kit than I first thought. 

Scott 

Again, thanks for the links to the sprue shots and instructions ... but what I'm really looking for is a shot of a dry-fitted or assembled wing from the UF-2 boxing, taken 'head-on' to outer edge of the wingtip, thus leaving no doubt as to the airfoil and thickness of the kit wing at that point. This would have to be done by someone who has the kit as no sprue shot or drawings in the instructions will show the wing from that angle.

Scott

Edited by Scott Hemsley