Fujimi Police Car No. 27 - Blade Runner

• 3 weeks later...

Time to post an update as I make the final push to finish this project. The body shell has been painted and decaled. It does look better than the all white plastic shell once some color and weathering has been added.

d3G9sag.jpg?1

sB9JLSC.jpg?1

d5SAm69.jpg?1

Next steps are to finish the base (almost done) and add the exterior bits and pieces to the body.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

• Like 7

I finished the background/base for Police Car 27 this week just a few steps in front of finishing the car itself. I got the base to where it looks acceptable in regards to painting/weathering but I may tweak this out after I have the finished car sitting on the base if needed. One last minute change I did make was to dirty up the windows for the signs on the second story. I had clean, clear plastic protecting the signs but I thought it really stood out in a not good way with the overall griminess of the base. Now it looks like the windows and glass covered signs that I see in run down parts of New York and other major cities!

XUqaTxj.jpg?1

0C5nXfy.jpg?1

My next post will hopefully be of the completed Police Car 27. Have fun modeling!

Mike

• Like 6

Hi everyone! I have crossed the finish line with my Blade Runner Police Car 27 build and the model is now finished. Here's how it looks on my bench after I finished adding the final touches:

TnRP1eu.jpg?1

LAfTQWd.jpg?1

6QcO2yB.jpg?1

AIoYzhs.jpg?1

Thanks for following my build. I will take some final photos with the car and base together which will not be on my crowded work bench and post them in the finished build section sometime in the next week or so.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

• Like 9

This is a fantastic build- some truly great enhancements. I have one of these kits in my Closet of Doom I was planning on converting to flight mode, was gathering parts then I got married and the project got shelved. You have inspired me to push it up in my build queue, I may be using some of your ideas as inspiration!

• Like 1