New "Freebie" from Aero Research

Grayhawk

I want you to know up front that I have no financial connection with Aero Research, though I have purchased items from them and I count myself lucky to be included in their list of photographers.  I received this email and thought you guys would be interested.  I sure was.

Aero Research is offering 2 FREE downloadable files that are really outstanding.  These are samples of the pictures included on their reference disks.  If you've never purchased any items from Aero I can assure you you'll not be disappointed.  Their reference books are top notch and their C/D's have some of the most unusual and best aircraft reference photos you'll ever run across.  For those of you outside the USA, you can purchase these items as 1 time downloads so there's no outrageous mailing costs with the USPS, Royal Mail, etc.   The photos are from private collections and most are never before printed or published anywhere.  These are not your average pictures from the US Gov Printing Office or any other "web source".  The list of photographers is huge and distinguished.  These are from the photo collections of photographers like Bill Larkins, Jerry Greer, etc.  Cheers FTOSOTP!

Below is the email with the info from Aero Research to get this great deal:

Aero Research is now offering a free sample CD file to anyone who requests a copy, in order to acquaint people with our product line.

The sample file contains a sample photo from each of the 157 photo CDs in our catalog as of June, 2021. It will be delivered as a two-part email attachment to those who are interested.

Those interested only need to request a copy of the sample through our email address: [email protected]. We wish to assure those who do request a copy that we will not keep their email address on file; that they will not receive any solicitations from Aero Research; and that their email address will not be passed along to a third party.

The sample being offered is attached to this email and one to follow.

Thank you for your attention.

Aero Research

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...