Airfix 1/48 Bristol Blenheim I

1 hour ago, binbrook87 said:

Wow. That's a work of art. Love the Beaufort and the diorama just adds that little extra. For your first effort that's outstanding👍

Can't see a Beaufort in this most excellent diorama anywhere, am I missing something?

Selwun  Selwon   Selwyn

(that well known typographical error)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Selwyn said:

Can't see a Beaufort in this most excellent diorama anywhere, am I missing something?

Selwun  Selwon   Selwyn

(that well known typographical error)

Haha. Sorry Blenheim 😁

Oh wow! That looks awesome! You've definitely nailed those exhaust collector rings. They're some of the best I've ever seen. 

The whole dio looks excellent.

Chris

• Like 1

Love it!  An excellent diorama indeed. The Aircraft and other items look great together and the scene has a continuity to it. Pilots relaxing between sorties while the 'Erks do their bit to get the a/c ready for the next sortie! Well done indeed Sir! 

i might suggest one improvement? maybe tone the Mae West lifejackets yellow down a bit? In contrast to the general colourisation it looks a little bright on both the pilot figures?.. to my eye anyhow.. 

Thanks for showing this.. it's a real cracking diorama!

Regards, Andy

That's a very atmospheric little scene. Excellent work.

It's a shame some of the aircrew and erks aren't in khaki shirts and shorts though, to match the Greek location, although I'm not sure if such figures exist.