Ammo/MiG/Kinetic CF-104G Starfighter

Very cool. I have the RCAF "Checkerbird", NMF CF-104D Twin Seater, and a NMF single seat CF-104G in my 1:48 collect. This would be a nice one to add for a camo bird

• Like 1

I'm obliged by Kelly's Law to never knock a Starfighter! I nice build. The green is a little pale and lacking a yellow element but, hey ho, its still a '104!! :). Here she is: https://www.airteamimages.com/canadair-cf-104-starfighter_104841_canada---royal-canadian-air-force_186051.html

Martin

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, RidgeRunner said:

I'm obliged by Kelly's Law to never knock a Starfighter! I nice build. The green is a little pale and lacking a yellow element but, hey ho, its still a '104!! :). Here she is: https://www.airteamimages.com/canadair-cf-104-starfighter_104841_canada---royal-canadian-air-force_186051.html

Martin

Very Cool! Thanks for sharing.

I used the kit color call outs and these two photos for reference. Like I mentioned, any shortfalls are operator error!

CF104Fin808

16211416781_4b2100bb3d_o

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 7:09 AM, RidgeRunner said:

I reckon Apols are in order. She clearly was rather weathered ! Sorry mate

No, no - I wasn't looking for apologies - just interesting to me how different airframes weather or the same airframe looks at different points during it's service life. 

I appreciate you sharing that photo of 841 - I hadn't see one. All good!

• Thanks 1

It looks very nice for me . Colours turns out different on photographs.  Sun , clouds, and so on. White balance, and all these things that can change colours on pic’s. Not forget our own camera adjustment that can vary the colors immensely .

so I think everything is good! 

Andy 

• Like 2