A-6E Intruder Trumpeter 1:32

One of my favorite jets this time.
A-6E Intruder Trumpeter 1:32. The model, as always, is made straight from the box without any additional resins.
The model is quite difficult to make, but it is still one of the best Trumpeter models in 1:32 scale

XUFdEzh.jpg?1Ai8xnCJ.jpg?1OBJsWSU.jpg?2GEIW5SK.jpg?1r4bRhZR.jpg?2gwxknAN.jpg?15DG4ekD.jpg?2TRhDZuw.jpg?13XUn1fR.jpg?1cz7bgd1.jpg?1I9qnetx.jpg?1l43wQJR.jpg?1Zcpim71.jpg?2

• Like 59
  • Thanks 3

I'm never a fan of heavily weathered models as the effect is so often over-done and out of scale but in this case, and judging by the picture of the original, you've got it spot on! 

A great rendition of a battered low-viz bird!

Tom

• Like 3

That's a beautifully finished build the paint and weathering are exquisite! I love the hi-viz tail's contrast to the battered greys of the airframe.

Between this build and the book I'm reading just now called "Angles of Attack - An A-6 Intruder pilots war" I'm very tempted to dig out my HB 1/48 A-6E TRAM.

Lovely work.

Eng

• Like 1

To be honest I'm not a fan of this aircraft but that's a really good job, excellent weathering very convincing finish for USN aircraft. 

• Like 1