Warpint Special No. 5 P-51 Mustang by Kev Darling

• 11 months later...

I have it , usual Warpaint format.

P-51 is not especially an area of particularly great interest to me me so Warpaint content like those on other types that fall into that same general 'grey' area suits my needs.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2022 at 6:22 PM, Des said:

I have it , usual Warpaint format.

P-51 is not especially an area of particularly great interest to me me so Warpaint content like those on other types that fall into that same general 'grey' area suits my needs.

Might need a bit more than that...

What IS the usual warpaint format 

Thought that you perhaps knew the series.

Maybe not exactly the usual format , colour artworks much larger than many earlier numbers and concentrated in the final pages rather than interspersed throughout.

106 approx. A4 sized glossy pages including covers , 32 landscape format two-to-a-page colour profiles over 16 pages  , 2 pages  of 1/72 outline drawings covering different variants.

Remainder on development and history with differents areas of operation including notes on various Fighter Group colours covered by separate chapters up to Korea , Foreign users described by country , heavily illustrated throughout with several images to each page of text , mainly black & white with colour increasing in later years.

As mentioned above not exactly an area of pressing interest to me so no idea how it compares to other publications on the subject although the author Kev Darling has a reputation for good work over many years.

• Thanks 1