1/48 Messerschmitt Bf 109E-1, Wingsy Kits, 2021 RELEASE

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Today I present you an absolutely new model of a Ukrainian manufacturer "Wingsy Kits". Until now, it's the most accurate depiction of this famous plane. Developing team worked on this model using all the available data on it. Please note that, the release of this model is limited in number. Because, the model is made in the "shortrun" technology. Yes, it's a "shortrun", but by the production quality it's better than some models produced under high pressure. Please, enjoy!

Click this

Edited by Fuad
  • Like 44
  • Thanks 2

Very nice model, Fuad, and a very colorful and unusual scheme. Looks like a very good kit; hoping the new-tool 1/72 Special Hobby kit will be just as accurate! BTW, does this kit allow for the  drooping ailerons  that were connected with flap deployment? Always great to see one of your models!

Mike

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 72modeler said:

BTW, does this kit allow for the  drooping ailerons  that were connected with flap deployment?

Mike

Yes, Mike, the model allows you to set control panels in any configuration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful model Fuad! Well done again! Beautiful paint work and weathering.

My only comment on this one would be that maybe the marbling effect for colour modulation should be with a bit less contrast, because in the photos the transition looks a bit too sharp to my eye and a bit strong. Just my opinion. I am no expert. :)

Again, well done!

Best,

Nikola

Beautiful model, it certainly teases my apetite to get one.

just one question - are you sure this plane had the armoires headrest? Yo my knowledge these were only retrofitted to E-1 variants later on 1940

Edited by Holzhamer

Shortrun it maybe but the surface details is better than that in my Eduard kits, heresy say some, but looks that way to me. Excellent kit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave Spencer said:

It looks very nice, but two things caught my eye. The red 15 on the port side looks out of register (kit decals?) and the exhausts look too prominent.

No, the decals from the set were not used. These are "Montex" stencils. And the pipes - yes, they should have been drowned a little more. I was afraid to break them because I wasted them from the inside, just like a pitot tube.