1/72 - Mitsubishi J4M Senden/"Luke" by MikroMir - released - new jet engine variant

Homebee

Yeah.  Fine.  Great.  No, really.  It's wonderful.  I mean, sure, I plonked down the cash for the Ushi Models rendering of this bird.  But, I knew the risks.  So, this is fine.  No, really.  That MikroMir is coming out with one and it will definitely cost less than the Ushi kit isn't a problem for me.  No, really.  It's wonderful.  Really...

/sigh...

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Madoc said:

Yeah.  Fine.  Great.  No, really.  It's wonderful.  I mean, sure, I plonked down the cash for the Ushi Models rendering of this bird.  But, I knew the risks.  So, this is fine.  No, really.  That MikroMir is coming out with one and it will definitely cost less than the Ushi kit isn't a problem for me.  No, really.  It's wonderful.  Really...

/sigh...

The Ushimodels J4M Senden resin kit thread is here: link

It's not the first time MikroMir views Ushimodels as a source of inspiration - see the Kawanishi KX-03

1/700th project (02/2020) by Ushimodels https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235067356-172-beriev-b-10m-1940-resin-kit-by-ushimodels-in-design/&tab=comments#comment-3571436

1/350th (08/2020) by MikroMir https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235078761-1350-kawanishi-kx-03-by-mikromir-released/

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

3 hours ago, do335b6 said:

can we get a 1/48 please?

Can we desist from this"I want it in a bigger scale" It's soo Boring.

• Like 7

Well, if it's a "I wish it was in this scale" game we're to be playing, then I want it in 1:1 scale and fully operational.

I could use it as my daily driver to work...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Mitsubishi J4M Senden/"Luke" by MikroMir - 3D renders+box art+sprues
5 hours ago, Neil Lambess said:

It's the wrong scale ....I wish it was in 1/42nd scale .... (it's the ONLY scale I work in ......which could explain why I never seem to start anything ) 

😉

( seriously this is great ! Keep me coming MikroMir)

That should say Keep THEM coming MikroMir .....bloody autocorrect !

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 10:53 AM, KITCAT said:

Can we desist from this"I want it in a bigger scale" It's soo Boring.

Assuming the manufacturer visits forums like this what's wrong with expressing interest in another scale?

I whined about wanting the Fokker G-1 in 1/72 when MikroMir released their 1/48 and now I have two in my stash. So it worked :P 

On 6/30/2021 at 8:45 PM, John Thompson said:

No, I want it in 1/350 so I can buy 15 of them to fill the deck of an Amagi carrier for a "Battle of the Pacific '46" diorama.

John

Sorry John, it's a J type not a A type so land-based not carriers.  Japanese carriers in 1946?  Hmm, try A6M-8?  Methinks there was a carrier-capable N1K2-J planned.  A bit uninspiring as far as What-If scenarios go.

• Like 1

In response to all the "I want it in 1/23.6 scale posts etc. This is a rumour thread to discuss this aircraft not what others want and we at least try to keep these threads on target, and that includes NO wish listing.

Thx

• Like 3

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Mitsubishi J4M Senden/"Luke" by MikroMir - released

This is not an aircraft I'm personally interested in, but every time MikroMir releases one of their weird but wonderful kits I am delighted. That just means I'm that much close to finally seeing a Farley Fruitbat in 1/72nd scale (or is that 1/42nd scale?).

Regards,

Jason

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Mitsubishi J4M Senden/"Luke" by MikroMir - released - new jet engine variant