"Elsie Item" LCI (Large) 375, 1/350

• robgizlu changed the title to "Elsie Item" LCI (Large) 375, 1/350

Gidday Rob, you've done an extremely good job on Elsie. The weathering rust looks very good, subtle and not overdone I think. The water and beach top it off. 👍

Regards, Jeff.

• Thanks 1

What a little beauty (That's the ship) Great setting and I presume you have figures for it when you think of what you get in the kit that is a lot of BANG for your bucks cracking Job.  :thumbsup:

Stay Safe

beefy

Nice, Rob!

It's funny, whenever I'm building, or following a build, I seem to pick one or two small (some may think insignificant) things that really tweet my interest.   On this build it's the two life rafts on the stern.  The detail & paint colours look very realistic.  I'm getting a better appreciation of what it takes to make a 1/350 model come to life.

John

• Thanks 1

Thanks Fellas for all the kind words.

On 7/1/2021 at 3:13 PM, Modelholic said:

Great looking model.

Shame there's no 1/350 Commonwealth infantry.

Tom

Tom - you aren't wrong.  I did deliberate as to whether to add North Star figures, but they are "early war" in many ways and I opted to wait to see whether ben or indeed anyone else produces "Later" figures with steel helmets, oilskins etc.  Brit troops wpuld have been wonderful but I fear highly unlikely:weep:

Rob

• Like 1