1/72 F-16C Block 50 Chilean Air Force

Hello guys!!! 

Took me a while to get started, but here I am.... now let see if I can finnish in time, as I`m a very slow modeler.

Tamiya kit with some resin aftermarkets, exhaust nozzle, extended parapack and litening II pod from Dragunov Models (local resin aftermarket manufacture), I`ll also be using some spares parts from a Revell kit and  TJ Decals.

51276918991_4cf6ef1243_k.jpg20210628_141619 by Andrés Alvarado, en Flickr

51276168917_cb627646b3_k.jpg20210628_142426 by Andrés Alvarado, en Flickr

51277941615_dd7482ba6c_k.jpg20210628_142449 by Andrés Alvarado, en Flickr

51276169187_621cc25336_k.jpg20210628_142552 by Andrés Alvarado, en Flickr

Cheers!!!

Andrés Alvarado

• Like 8

welcome along Andres to what looks to be your first GB/STGB, so a big welcome for everyone here. :thumbsup:

Plus a nice scheme you have chosen as well, we don't get to see many Chilean Air Force aircraft in builds, so very nice to have one in this build.

The Tamiya model is a really nice model and those resin AM bits look to be very nicely done.

Well good luck with the build, I hope you enjoy it and look forward to following it. 

9 hours ago, Vultures1 said:

Great choice of kit and markings!  Looking forward to your build

Thanks Vulture!!

5 hours ago, trickyrich said:

welcome along Andres to what looks to be your first GB/STGB, so a big welcome for everyone here. :thumbsup:

Plus a nice scheme you have chosen as well, we don't get to see many Chilean Air Force aircraft in builds, so very nice to have one in this build.

The Tamiya model is a really nice model and those resin AM bits look to be very nicely done.

Well good luck with the build, I hope you enjoy it and look forward to following it. 

Hi Rich!! ... yes this is my first GB here, so thanks again for the warm welcome !!!

well here I posted a Chilean AF Catalina a couple years ago if you are intersted to see... not the best pictures, I know.... sorry:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235017666-pby-5a-catalina-manu-tara/&tab=comments#comment-2651626

Cheers!! 

Edited by Andres Alvarado
  • Like 1

Hello Andrés, nice to see you (virtualy) again

A great subject to do, the Viper Block50+ FACH with the best kit and really nice aftermarkets.

I will see with a lot of attention your work as I and many countrymen use the same to replecate our beautiful Vipers on original scheme.

mucho éxito andrés!!! un abrazo

Cheers

14 hours ago, trickyrich said:

WOW!!! That's a lovely looking Catalina!!  :wub:

Thanks Rich!!

8 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Hello Andrés, nice to see you (virtualy) again

A great subject to do, the Viper Block50+ FACH with the best kit and really nice aftermarkets.

I will see with a lot of attention your work as I and many countrymen use the same to replecate our beautiful Vipers on original scheme.

mucho éxito andrés!!! un abrazo

Cheers

Duuuuude!!! how are you? it`s been such a long time!!! ... man I hope you and your family are doing good with this whole thing.

It`s great to see you around and thanks for the good vibe!!

Abrazo grande 

Cheers!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...