REVELL 1/16 Ferrari F40 Pace car

dieselweasel

Enteries of the Hive mind, I have just been given the titled kit by a friend who wants it built, however, there is a problem in that it has no instructions or decals/transfers.

My question is How do I get hold of said instructions and decals/transfers.

I have looked at the Revell site, but they are asking for item number which I cannot provide.

Help please

Dieselweasel

@Matt Crane and @dbostream, many thanks for your help, Matt I gave the Revell website all the kit information off the box, but they still asked for the item number, @dbostream many thanks for your offer, will bear your great offer in mind if I can't find the proper instructions.

Many thanks gents

Jim

• 1 month later...

Hi folks 

Am still looking for the instructions for the Revell 07489 1/16 Ferrari F40 Pace Car, I have downloaded the instructions for the 1/12 scale version of the F40 and tried to match up the part numbers with the sprues for the 1/16 scale, not having much luck is there anywhere else I can look or can any one help me.

Will pay postage if anyone can help.

Thanks for looking

Regards

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

Maybe you can asked Tim K, if he still has the instructions of his 1/16 build :

Your Revell kit is a rebox of the Italeri kit, but with some extra parts.

Hi Pascal

Many thanks for your advice, I will drop Tim K a PM, somehow I managed to get a set of instructions from Revell after weeks of hearing nothing, the only thing is there is no scale on the instructions, but they do carry the correct item number 7489.

Thanks for all your help Pascal and all the others who looked but couldn't help.

ATB

Jim