- For sure not a Fishpot, I think some kind of what-if owing to these  strange apex on the leading edge fuselage link, rounded looking wing tips , large wing fence and strange fin with both a look of MIG 19, unless some prototype or paper work base on the Mig 21.......Can't tell more considering the title of the post as another cue.

- E molto bello Giampiero

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IPMS19 said:

- For sure not a Fishpot, I think some kind of what-if owing to these  strange apex on the leading edge fuselage link, rounded looking wing tips , large wing fence and strange fin with both a look of MIG 19, unless some prototype or paper work base on the Mig 21.......Can't tell more considering the title of the post as another cue.

- E molto bello Giampiero

Hi Giampiero

i remember seeing something like this way back in a book from the 60’s and I recall a suggested Ye prefix but it didn’t go into production 

but then my memory can’t recall how many sausages I had a breakfast so that could be a red herring 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Hi Giampiero

i remember seeing something like this way back in a book from the 60’s and I recall a suggested Ye prefix but it didn’t go into production 

but then my memory can’t recall how many sausages I had a breakfast so that could be a red herring 

Aha yes - MiG YE-4/2 I'd guess

It is a what if Russian fighter prototype put together using the front part from a Academy 1/48 scale Mig-21,the fuselage and the wings of a Heller Mirage III and the fin under the fuselage,wing fences and rudder of a HiPM Mig-19.All the white parts are from a AAmodel Chengdu J-7.

Saluti

Giampiero

imgp6964c9kgi.jpg

imgp69664tk1i.jpg

imgp6969vbj2p.jpg

imgp6970knjq6.jpg

Edited by GiampieroSilvestri
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1