What next for my extra dark sea grey and dark slate grey paint?

BobCNutt

Blenheim, Lerwick, Stranraer, Walrus, Sea Otter, Seafox, Halifax, Stirling, York, Beech 18, Kingfisher, Gosling ...ye gods, Corsair!  Hellcat. Spitfire, Boston, Chesapeake, Harvard, Firebrand, Firefly, Sea Mosquito, Helldiver, Coronado, Catalina, Warwick

PS  London not included because of lack of known kit.  Vildebeeste not included because of uncertainty of final scheme.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone, for so many suggestions. 

I think that paint/camouflage pattern is called Temperate Sea Scheme? 

I wondered what else, that's readily available, that would carry that pattern. 

Thanks again

What? You want more than this list? :P which is pretty extensive already I should say...

On 6/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, Graham Boak said:

Blenheim, Lerwick, Stranraer, Walrus, Sea Otter, Seafox, Halifax, Stirling, York, Beech 18, Kingfisher, Gosling ...ye gods, Corsair!  Hellcat. Spitfire, Boston, Chesapeake, Harvard, Firebrand, Firefly, Sea Mosquito, Helldiver, Coronado, Catalina, Warwick

PS  London not included because of lack of known kit.  Vildebeeste not included because of uncertainty of final scheme.

I did miss the Singapores in Fiji.  I think that there will be a number of other types missed, but hopefully nothing major.  Not sure about the scheme on the SBCs, but as they were supposedly restricted to maintenance airframes (despite the presence of air-to-air photos in British camouflage and markings) this hardly matters.

• Like 1

On 23/06/2021 at 09:56, alt-92 said:

What? You want more than this list? :P which is pretty extensive already I should say...

Ha, ha. No. That's not what I meant. I've been given plenty to go with. 🙂

• Haha 1