Live Resin - US Source

11bravo

Anyone know of a source for Live Resin sets in the US?   Sprue Brothers doesn't have the one I'm looking for and through Google, it seems that my only option is an E-Bay seller in Hong Kong.    Anything else out there?  

You may find that the best source is Models-hobby based in Russia who I believe are associated with Live Resin - I think they've had lots of problems with their products being "duplicated" so, unfortunately, have stopped a lot of their distribution channels.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Richard E said:

You may find that the best source is Models-hobby based in Russia who I believe are associated with Live Resin - I think they've had lots of problems with their products being "duplicated" so, unfortunately, have stopped a lot of their distribution channels.

Thank you Richard.   Anyone ever had any issues ordering from this company?   

• 2 months later...

I ordered some figures from Models Hobby, after hearing nothing for 5 weeks, I tried getting in touch but did not hear anything. I had to resort to raising a PayPal complaint. Once that was done the figures turned up a week later. They do some great items, but I am wary about trying again. Good luck!