Panzer Art problems

Nenad Ilijic

Hello everyone,

Have anyone bought something from Panzer Art online shop directly?

I placed an order three weeks ago and there's no sign of life from them since then. No order status updates, they are not answering emails or facebook messages. Although I can see that they saw the messages, it seems that they just ignore them.

There are regular updates on their facebook page though.

Did anyone have such a bad experience with these guys so far? Any advice?

Thanks,

Nenad

It's really not a great way to treat your loyal customers. If you want to keep your customer-base happy, respond to their enquiries and - at the very least - post notices about any issues you are having. This stuff really isn't "rocket-science", is it?.

Chris.   

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

unfortunately I have to add myself to the list of unhappy direct customers from Panzer-Art. I want to point out that I never had issues with the quality of their products or when purchasing them from other vendors. But this time some articles were only available at Panzer-Art homepage and as I "URGENTLY" 🤔needed them, I placed an order and payment on 4. June 2021.
After 2 weeks of no reaction I contacted them via email. As still no feedback I tried it 3 times again, also via their contact sheet on the homepage. I contacted them twice via Facebook messenger. Although they are very active promoting their new Tiger I add-ons there, my inquiry was ignored. I even called them, but when I asked my counterpart if he speaks English, no reply...only some breathing. I hung up finally.

Let's see if the guys from PayPal have more luck by clearing this dispute.🤨

Kind regards from hot Vienna, Werner

PS: as a Newbee I have to check and understand the forum logic and thus I added a picture of mine from the early 1970ies, which is for sure in no context to the above... but I need to try and see if it works.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi from rainy and a bit stormy Vienna!

I just want to inform you about my "order status from Panzer-Art".

After initiating the first level of escalation via PayPal I received after a few days a mail in Polish language from Panzer-Art which stated something like: your order has been processed. my question about shipping remained unanswered.
Much to my surprise the parcel arrived last week! It even included a King Tiger barrel and mantled as "present", and a small, handwritten excuse in English language.
So I could close the file! 

Lesson's learned: I will order Panzer-Art only from a retailer, not directly anymore. 

Kind regards, Werner

• 2 years later...

Here is my experience ordering directly from them.  They only sent the one email to confirm my purchase and along with it sent my order number.    The notification was done the same day I had sent my order in.   So from start to finish almost five weeks for the package to arrive which I think is fine considering  it was the holiday season.   Going by the date stamped in Poland it did take about  ten days before finally beginning its trek to Canada.

The problem there is that their range has grown hugely and quickly and there aren't many places that stock anything like the full range.  Even stocking just 1 of everything in an investment for retailers of many thousands of £/$/€.  And the Thing You Really Want is always something that no-one seems to feel the need to stock.

Setting up an online shop is relatively simple these days.  But running the logistics of a large volume of small orders requires many more people than just dealing with re-sellers who tend to place fewer larger orders.  And with a large product range might even force cast-to-order production rather than cast for stock or periodic batch production of items.  To mis-use the miltary adage, amateurs think tactics (sales, marketing, storefront) while experts think logistics (products out of the door quickly).

I suspect that PA have over-reached themselves and are unwilling to employ the people they need to get up to speed as that will increase their cost base and mess with their pricing and margins.

Would not know what size staff the company has if any.   Could be they just print an X number of items when they are initially released and then older stuff becomes print on demand.  I did get a chuckle that my parcel was packed in a laundry detergent box similar to Tide.

On 1/7/2024 at 8:11 PM, JackG said:

Would not know what size staff the company has if any.   Could be they just print an X number of items when they are initially released and then older stuff becomes print on demand.  I did get a chuckle that my parcel was packed in a laundry detergent box similar to Tide.

Well at least they are a recycling company 😄 

• Haha 1