1/48 Tamiya F-16C 64th AGRS - DONE

Started the decalling. A lot of work because of the different colors used for the black and grey but I think somebody made a fault when drawing the camo pattern....

Unfortunately there are no reserve white decals so will have to find some other way to get the white lines and stencils.

20210803_204213

20210803_204230

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

some fine work with thin masking tape and then a spray gun will sort that out!

Plus it'll look a 1000% better than any decal would. I've done that before of a 1/48th F-16, it's really quite a simple task, and so worth the wee bit of extra work!

These panel lines and the IFR markings (now they were a bit harder, so use the decals!!!) were all done with masks. It's actually quite a simple job, easily done on /48th or even 1/72nd, and they look so much better decals! Just careful cut off the stencilling bits.

DSCF4531-L.jpg

• Like 3

If the lines were 1 color I would have tried that but with the different colors I don't think I can do that.

With some cutting and some other decals I managed to finish the lines;

20210805_203350

20210805_203357

Next update in 2 weeks.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

well done and congratulations on such a fine build! :thumbsup:

I saw this one pop up in the gallery and this is the first chance I've had to comment.

It's a great scheme and she looks awesome in it, plus you got a great finish on her, you should be very proud.

Thanks for joining the build I hope you enjoyed it.

• Like 1