1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - released

Homebee

20 hours ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Finally decent and modern P-36 family in 1/72.

Agree with you. I’ve just finished AZ one . Lot of work for an average result…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First sprue picture.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Clearpropmodels/posts/3089499747999170

For three years, a cat named Pencil has been controlling the release of our new products.

Since it is summer, heat, laziness ... he is in no hurry to present our new model Hawk N-75N/O 1/72, despite the fact that he saw it first)))

210674221-3089499474665864-4543644165155

V.P.

• Like 7

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - box art - release in 2021

Nice! I mean the kit, not the kitten. If Pencil is in charge of the release schedule, I wish he would crank up the pressure on some other Clear Prop commitments which seem to have gotten buried in the litter box - Su-25? LaGG-3 series 66? Now I'll have to buy a couple of Hawk 75s to keep my bank account from stagnating while I wait... :drunk:

John

• Like 3

On 6/18/2021 at 9:17 PM, SPAD64 said:

Agree with you. I’ve just finished AZ one . Lot of work for an average result…

I agree with the AZ. Basically an engraved Monogram kit with added details and much worser buildability.

What little experience I have about the Clear Prop Im really curious waiting this H 75A!

Cheers,

AaCee

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - box art+sprues - release in 2021
  • 2 weeks later...

Soon - ref. 72021 - Curtiss H-75O Hawk - Starter kit

Easy-to-assemble kit that is suitable for both beginners and advanced modelers and includes set of plastic parts for the assembly of one model of the aircraft (seven sprues, one of which is clear) and decal.
Markings are provided for four different schemes.
Colored and detailed assembly guide will make the assembly process easy and enjoyable.

Source: https://clearpropmodels.com/cp_72021

72021.jpg

CP72021-1.png

CP72021-2.png

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

An "easy-to-assemble kit that is suitable for both beginners and advanced modelers", consisting of seven sprues of parts? "Oh Sally - you're such a hoot!" Judging by the sprue images above, it's hardly a snap-together, is it? Still, I'm sure it'll be very popular in whatever versions they choose to release. I've always had a liking for the fixed u/c Hawk 75O, so I'll need at least one of those. Now, Clear Prop, about that Su-25, and the LaGG-3 series 66...

John

For those who don't understand the "Oh Sally" reference:

https://fb.watch/7LchywyR6R/

• Haha 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - box art+sprues+schemes - release in 2021
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - box art+sprues+schemes - release in 2022
  • 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Curtiss H-75/P-36 Hawk by Clear Prop Models - released
  • 2 months later...