HPH 1/32nd SB2C-4 Helldiver

That, my friend, is a masterpiece. Three years very well spent, with excellent attention to detail. The dive brake/flaps  look superb on their own.

HpH completed builds are few and far between so it's great to see one finished to such a high standard. Can't imagine the Infinity version looking quite as sharp.

Excellent modelling 👍

Alan

• Thanks 1

Beautiful would be an understatement!!!  Really looking forward to building one of these myself but I'd really like to do an Atlantic scheme one which I beleive is the next release? With all the extra detailing you've added I'm assuming you didn't use any of the Dead Design/Infinity models resin sets?  Stunning all the same. Well done!!

Edited by keithjs
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alan P said:

That, my friend, is a masterpiece. Three years very well spent, with excellent attention to detail. The dive brake/flaps  look superb on their own.

HpH completed builds are few and far between so it's great to see one finished to such a high standard. Can't imagine the Infinity version looking quite as sharp.

Excellent modelling 👍

Alan

Couldn't have said it better myself and I totally agree.

• Thanks 1

Simply fantastic; i saw it over on Hyperscale.

How did you go about making the carrier deck? Is it made from scratch, or did you use something like the Nautilus Models wooden deck??

-d-

• Thanks 1