Hi from Northern Ireland.

Edgare

Hi All,

Been lurking here for a good few months so time to join in a bit. I got back into this all after 30+years away, what got me back was this print as it was my grandfathers as he worked at B.A.C from '39-'43 and this was in the family since then and I'v had it hung in my office at home for years now, I was googliong the plane at the start of the yeat and saw that Airfix were doing a kit, and that was it started with a few starter kits and gradually have gone full on into this. So will now start to show some of the finished kits.

The Beaufort is started and just waiting on the canopy mask kit to arrive.

Next to be done is a Vought Corsair as had my drone out a few weeks ago over the wreckage that is in Lough Foyle (video I did is up on youtube will not put link here as not sure if allowed but you can search.

Edgar

y4mZhiB5tqORPEGgOAStPYRzHdLam78cabiJqrRi

• Like 2

You might not be able to link but I can:

Very nice video. Quite poignant. If your models are as good you'll fit right in.

Welcome aboard from further west and south on the island.

Any Corsair fan is very welcome. 

• Like 2

Hello Edgar … :post1: from the city of Chicago USA, Im mostly aviation myself interwar through modern types. Just a heads up there is a Bristol aircraft oriented group build that just started a week or two ago. Please visit and check it out, there is a chat thread devoted to all things B.A.C. You might have figured out by my screen name that my favorite is the Vought Corsair. 

Dennis

Link to the group build: 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/733-bristol-aeroplane-company-gb/