What? Another Bulldog? An Airfix 1/72 classic, 19 Squadron, Duxford...

This is looking rather good for the old kit. I built it as a kid, and actually rigged it too, but it wasn't very pretty!

What's the issue with Hannants by the way?

Ian

@Brandy  Post-Brexit EU/Greece does not take kindly to orders from the UK.  It's killing businesses there.  Customs charges are often half price of the parcel contents plus shipping.  Much more than the VAT.  I have found it less expensive to order from the source.  

It's really a shame.  I have spent a lot of money over the past few years at Hannants.  

Rigging done.  A few painterly touch-ups and so forth and it'll be done before I hit the hay tonight. Gallery tomorrow...

51289647273_131844e094_c_d.jpg

51288726557_7ffd5e8ee6_c_d.jpg

51290194494_9563110ac6_c_d.jpg

Sorry.  I didn't document the rigging process.  I have done that numerous times on this forum.  It's always the same: drill holes; monofilament w/hemostats; CA; clean-up.

--John

• Like 9

Bulldog, Dolphin and Snipe...a small 19 Sq. lineup...The solo Bulldogs are in the gallery...

51291489551_ddc9aa51db_c_d.jpg

Thanks for this one!  A fun GB and it fulfilled part of a larger project.  I looked in the stash and no more Bristol products to be had...so I'm out.  

--John

• Like 9

That's come up very well John and I do like your No. 19 Squadron collection very much. Great to see one in the GB Gallery, hopefully a few more will join you shortly. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grandboof said:

Looks great Looking forward to more of your 19 Sq project 

Thank you Martin.  I have an AW Siskin IIIa waiting for a spot tp open up.  I'll have to make the markings myself on this one...