Control panel

How are you trying to access it?  Also, what are you accessing it from?  Phone, tablet or PC?  It makes a lot of difference to the answer :)

From the PC, assuming you're logged in (you'd be surprised!), you should see your name in the top right, with a little down-arrow next to it.  Click on it and choose one of two things:

For looking at your public profile, and changing/editing it by clicking Edit in the top right.

Account Settings

Here you'll find all manner of settings in the menus to each side.   In the centre you have access to your account details that are most commonly accessed.  You can also find Notification Settings here, which allows you to turn on and off notifications to everything and anything.  That section should be the last place any leavers visit before they go, rather than emailing us the next week complaining we're "sending them spam". :dull: Honestly... it has happened once or twice.  Lots of fun stuff to be found there, and you shouldn't be able to break anything that I can't fix.  Just don't test that hypothesis too hard :fight:

If you're on mobile, just tap the Hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) and choose Account from the drop-down.  After that you're on your own, as I never use that on my mobile or tablet. :shrug: It's all basically the same stuff though if you look at it :yes: