Freehand camo looks great from here!  I really like the F-2 and like you I love the camo scheme.  May have to make an F-2 one of these days... maybe a Fine Molds kit, though... 🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, opus999 said:

Freehand camo looks great from here!  I really like the F-2 and like you I love the camo scheme.  May have to make an F-2 one of these days... maybe a Fine Molds kit, though... 🤔

Having built this kit I really want one of those, it HAS to be an improvement over this kit. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, opus999 said:

1 minute ago, stevehnz said:

That is looking really good Dennis. :)

Steve.

should be able to do the small panels and antennas tonight then clear it. Will do decals over the weekend to get a bit closer. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

any progress Dennis?

Sadly no very much a case of life getting in the way. 3 Doctors appointments this week a funeral tomorrow, and two more doctors next week. Im trying to get back to these and hoping I can soon. 

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everybody … My standard as of late another late night. I did get most of the decals on this though with only on booboo. See If you can find it while perusing the photo’s. DixY329.jpg

S3QGBWJ.jpg

SKLidGr.jpg

OMdicVN.jpg

NmfmtdE.jpg

gzbFxkX.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't catch my mistake until I was well into the decal's do continued on as there was no way to correct at that point. Its not a major flub but it is annoying to me. Please feel free to ask questions, post comments or add thoughts. 

Dennis

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Wings unlevel said:

Nice work with the camo. I can't see any obvious decal errors, certainly nothing as obvious as the errors I make!

6 hours ago, Andwil said:

I can’t  see it either.  Looks good to me.

AW

Thank you gentlemen if you're curious its the do not walk line in gold. I wound up doing the version for the two seater and only caught it after about 70% was complete. Its different behind the canopy on the spine between the single and twin seat. 

• 3 months later...