New Vulcan B2 Spreadsheet

Adam Poultney

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ljleemPGEVyH360F-DqwZqu5iB3LrcqL/view?usp=sharing

So I decided to replace my old Vulcan B2 configurations spreadsheet with a new and improved one, using more sources and hopefully not having that many errors in it. This should save you a lot of time when building the new tool Airfix kit, but still put in some research as to exactly when certain modifications were made and certain markings applied. Any questions about it feel free to ask here or PM me.

I will be constantly uploading new versions over the next few days as there is still a lot I want to add.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for that.  I'm only doing large aircraft in 1/144 now.  Do you know if anybody make 301 tailpipes in 1/144?  I can't find any.

David

26 minutes ago, David Womby said:

Thanks for that.  I'm only doing large aircraft in 1/144 now.  Do you know if anybody make 301 tailpipes in 1/144?  I can't find any.

David

I have a method to modify the trumpeter ones into something that looks vaguely like 301s. The Trumpeter jetpipes are absolutely awful, that look nothing like 201s or 301s, just a pair of open end cylinders. I think they tried to do 201s but it could be anything...

Basically it just involves shortening them by the required length and thinning them out a bit internally. As the top edge is slightly further back than the lower edge, you'll want to shorten the top slightly less. Given the other mistakes in 1/144 kits, it don't have to be perfect.

• Thanks 1