Sometimes they come back !..........

Dear friends good morning It is a long time since I entered the site, I have had a lot to do in these months tormented by Covid; no! I have not had it but the vaccination with Astrazeneca has left me small aftermaths resolved effectively, now I am waiting for the second vaccination. I am also sorry to have not kept the promises to work in the various GB of Britmodeller ..... and for this I apologize; However, my personal work has gone on in modeling, so I post three little things I have done in recent months:

T-33, Greece, 342nd Mira  1/72 Platz Kit

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Sikorsky H-19, ALAT GH2, El Achouét, Algeria,1956 1/72 Italeri kit

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

MiG-19S, Tactical No. 2921, United Arab Republic (Egyptian) Air Force, No. 29 Squadron, Fayid, Egypt, summer 1965  1/48 Eduard kit

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's enough ! NOn I bore you anymore, see you soon !!

Ettore :bye:

• Like 51

Thanks to All

But above all to my dear friend Jean alias "Zigomar", we have known each other for many years, but never met in person .......... I embrace you Jean!

19 minutes ago, Ettore said:

Thanks to All

But above all to my dear friend Jean alias "Zigomar", we have known each other for many years, but never met in person .......... I embrace you Jean!

Grazie a te mio grande fratello!

Nice to see you back and some of your impressive models. I too am in the process of recovering from the effects of Covid, though the actual illness rather than the vaccine. The whole effect on so many people is enormous so I am very happy to see that you’re well enough to be posting you’re work here again and I look forward to seeing some more soon. Raising a toast to your good health and happiness!

20 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

There`s NEVER a need to apologize especially with one`s health.  Welcome back and you returned with an impressive collection!!!!! :clap2:

I agree!

Thank you guys, apart from personal choices, I think that for each one of us each kit that is built has its meaning and its place in our hearts; maybe it is bad, traces of glue, wrong coloring, but it is always our kit to which we dedicate the utmost love ...... in Naples, which is not my hometown, they say: "" Ogni scarrafone è bello a mamma soia", which then translated into English means: " A child, beautiful or ugly, in the eyes of the mother, is always perfect and enchanting" ............ and so are our works.

Ettore :bye:

I also had a bad reaction to my first AZ vaccination, but recovered very quickly, and my second was a breeze! Great to see you back and also to see these superb examples of your work. I'm struggling to pick a favourite, they are all excellent!

Best regards

Terry